Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Logo, Company Name and Service

Last week the whole class has been presented individual business name and logo that we will use to create a business plan for this class. After that I decided to change my business plan back to my first idea in the first blog post which is opening a coffee pet shop in the downtown Tacoma area. 

I am very excited to introduce my company's service, which is to create a coffee shop which has available pets in the store. Customers will be able to enjoy the coffee and play with those cute pets at the same time. Our customers will have two ways to order a coffee and pets with us: in store like any other coffee shop, and order online with the type of coffee and time to make everything ready at the time they arrive. Customer will receive a catalog of dogs and cats available when they ordered in store or they can pick online to reserve their favorite pet for them at the time they coming.

About my company name, I have chosen my business name as “Lovely Pet Coffee”. The name will inform directly to customer what do we provide: pets and coffee. This is a famous time of coffee in many places around the world, but I have not seen this type of business in the United States so far. Thus, I have a big hope of success in this idea because I feel like there are many pet lovers in this area.

The logo I have sketched for my company is a coffee cup surrounded by pets. Although I have received several positive feedback about it, but I am still not very satisfied with this logo and I am still putting so much effort in to finish it as best as I could do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment