Thursday, January 14, 2016

Three Business Ideas

1. Pet coffee shop
My first business idea is to open a pet coffee shop. Pet coffee shop is a coffee shop where there are a lot of pets such as dogs or cats, and customers can play with those pets while enjoying their cup of coffee at the shop. I have seen this type of business in many countries, but not yet in Seattle. Thus, I think this type of shop may attract people since this is a “coffee city” and there are a lot of pet lovers in this area. This could be a great chance for them to play with their favorite type of pets with the price of just a cup of coffee, especially for people who do not have their own pet yet.

2. Gemstone company
My second business idea is to open a gemstone business that produce and sell gemstone products. I see more and more people wearing gemstones as their jewelry, not just gold and silver like before. As a gemstone enthusiast, I know the price of gemstones quite well. Last summer I have travelled to Myanmar, a country that was just opened for tourism several years ago. I found out they have a lot of gemstones for sale, both materials and finished-products, with much cheaper price compared to any other place in the world within my knowledge. Thus, I would like to open a gemstone company with materials and products imported from Myanmar.

3. Speech prepared business
My next idea is to open an online business that help people preparing for their speech. I know there are a lot of brilliant people and could do amazing things, but they sometimes have problem with preparing a speech in front of public. I am thinking about a website where there are professional communicating speakers, and customers can chat with them, discussing the key points about what they want to say. Those professional communicating speakers will prepare a complete speech for those customers. All they need to do is memorize everything or simply bring the paper with them and read it while presenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment